Cute Kelly! I will have to add you to my list and check on you often. I miss seeing you and darling Landon at church. Send me your email and I will add you to my private blog list. JacobsonOutsourcing@Hotmail.com
We have been married for 18 years now. It's amazing that Lawson has been able to put up with me that long. We have 5 wonderful kids with big personalities. Four boys followed by one girl. We came to Utah for Lawson's education and have fallen in love with it here.
2 comments:
Cute Kelly! I will have to add you to my list and check on you often. I miss seeing you and darling Landon at church. Send me your email and I will add you to my private blog list. JacobsonOutsourcing@Hotmail.com
I love the cute pictures! What program did you use to make that layout?
Post a Comment